If your dryer has stopped heating or drying here are some of the most common problems:
1. The dryer lint trap needs to be cleaned.
2. The vent hose to the dryer is clogged or kinked which is preventing air flow.
3. The drum drive belt is broken causing the drum to stop turning.
4. The heating element in the dryer is burned out.
5. Any of your thermostats going bad.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your dryer we are here to help.
Our highly skilled team of licensed, bonded and insured repair experts have years of experience identifying the problem and quickly determining the best course of action to rectify the issue.
Give us a call at (317) 788-9180 to schedule a repair today.